Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Update on the Challenge Thus Far

How I feel about my current To-Read list.
WHEW. It's already three weeks into March. According to Goodreads, I've read 21/100 books and I'm currently "1 book behind schedule". Well, Goodreads can stuff it. As far as I'M concerned, I'm perfectly on track and totally not crying over the amount of stuff left on my To Do list.

How I'm sure the books feel about their To-Read status.
While I definitely intend to branch out in terms of genre, so far this list has been dominated by sci-fi and graphic novels. I do apologize for that, but for the record, they've been really, really good books. You may (or may not) be wondering why so far I've had glaringly positive reviews on this blog. On Goodreads, it's a little bit of a different story. The truth is, I want this blog to have a nice, positive atmosphere, not a group of angry villagers with pitchforks. I don't like talking about all the reasons why I don't like something when I could put the energy into something more positive. I try to limit my negative reviews on Goodreads to less than a paragraph, unless it's so awful I just can't contain myself.


Anywho, this is just a small update so you all know I haven't given up on this blog. I'm still more than willing to accept recommendations for future reads!

In progress (in audiobook form):

No comments:

Post a Comment